Thursday, March 5, 2009

*ANTM????(*America's Next Top* Model*)

I finished sewing this dress for M today and so she was eager to try it on in a finished state, as she has only had the sleeve or bodice on for sizing. Anyway, it was a beautiful day so we headed outside and I grabbed the camera. She was kind of running around being silly, so I told her to "pose". I don't know why I would think she would know this word, but alas she DID.

Here is a pictoral chronicle of what happened next. M started modeling. Note the arch of her back and the hair tossed over her shoulder.
Do you just love the angle she is making with her arm? And the half twist of her body?

I think Tyra would say her eyes are fierce!!!!! Could we have a future *America's* Next Top *Model*?


M always keeps us surprised and laughing with her. When I think of her future, I think there is nothing she can't do. She is a miracle, a blessing from God!



Jenny



7 comments:

  1. It just tickles me to see her shining face, Jenny! How do they know how to pose!?:)

    Have a great day!

    hollym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the pics! I'm not suprised she knew how to pose. She seems to pick up on everything. Cute dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. There is nothing she can't do, and you and John are the reason she will have all these opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable as always!!! I can't wait to see you in July!
    love
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahoooooo!!!!! my comments are posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I'll be watching for her to be ANTM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...need another Mia fix!!! what's going on at your place???

    ReplyDelete